Here is what to expect when coming to classes.
Questions related to Covid-19
All students will clean hands before entering classroom. You will be assigned your own table to sit at which will be more that 6 feet away from another table.
Each student will be supplied with Gloves and a face mask upon entering and is requested to use when in building.
Each student will receive their own First Aid kit, AED, Sandbags and Annie doll for use during the course.
Class size will be at a maximum of 6 students
Common areas will be disinfected regularly throughout the course.
Hand sanitizers will be placed throughout the training room for student use.
WORKPLACE FIRST AID COURSES
WORKSAFEBC'S Occupational First Aid (OFA) Level 1, 2 & 3 and Transport Endorsement
The purpose of occupational first aid is to provide workers with prompt, easily accessible, and appropriate first aid treatment and to keep a record of each treatment.
Depending on the workplace, some or all of the following are needed to accomplish this:
- Occupational first aid attendants with the appropriate level of training
- Facilities such as first aid rooms or dressing stations
- First aid boxes or kits with the appropriate types and quantities of supplies
- Record keeping system
- Appropriate means of transporting an injured worker to a first aid facility or a hospital
- Effective means of communication between first aid attendants and workers who may need their help
All Certificates for Work Safe BC have a 3 yr. duration
9398C Hwy 101,
Powell River, BC
V8A - 0J2
OCCUPATIONAL FIRST AID
Call or Text Mobile - 604-483-6715 - Powell River