WORKPLACE FIRST AID COURSES
The following courses OFA Level 1, 2 & 3 and Transport Endorsement(TE) meet the WorksafeBC Occupational First Aid Attendant (OFA) requirements.
The purpose of occupational first aid is to provide workers with prompt, easily accessible, and appropriate first aid treatment and to keep a record of each treatment.
Depending on the workplace, some or all of the following are needed to accomplish this:
- Occupational first aid attendants with the appropriate level of training
- Facilities such as first aid rooms or dressing stations
- First aid boxes or kits with the appropriate types and quantities of supplies
- Recordkeeping system
- Appropriate means of transporting an injured worker to a first aid facility or a hospital
- Effective means of communication between first aid attendants and workers who may need their help
All Certificates for Work Safe BC have a 3 yr. duration
9398C Hwy 101,
Powell River, BC
V8A - 0J2
OCCUPATIONAL FIRST AID
Call or Text Mobile - 604-483-6715 - Powell River/Sechelt